At FlyPrivate we act as your agent to “shop” and provide you the best options for your trip. We have developed the most valuable and easiest to use charter program in the country.
Congratulations on accumulating the means to use private aviation, it is a very exclusive club. You are deserving of an equally
accomplished service partner to provide your aviation service.
For the past 18 years we have completed thousands of trips and saved our customers millions of dollars with our National “Pay as you Fly” Service.
During those 18 years, we have gained the experience to navigate a very fluid and complex marketplace filled with multiple variables.
When you attempt to do your own charter shopping online, through an app that claims to make the process easier, or engage multiple brokers, you can seriously do yourself a disservice. Our experience has shown that in the long run you will not only realize a better
value, but you will save yourself many valuable hours when you
“surrender” and leave the “shopping” to us. When you work with us, you will make the final choices, but you are protected from the following:
- The more you shop, the less the charter operators care about your trip. The charter community is very small. When you engage multiple people to “shop” for your trip, the entire market knows it, and therefore become less likely to negotiate on price. This is especially true if they are getting several requests for the same trip. Charter operators are also less likely to absorb after trip costs such as hangar, catering and de-icing fees when you shop and squeeze every nickel out of a trip. You also unwittingly
expose your trip to being the first trip to be cancelled by an
operator when there is a crew or scheduling issue. Brokers who are known to operators as having trips that are “heavily shopped” do not develop strong relationships with the operators and do not receive top tier treatment. Many will see an itinerary and not even quote it. Is it worth it? We don’t think so.
- You don’t know all the planes. There is a secondary
market of aircraft (unknown to most charter brokers and programs). Knowledge of this market produces better aircraft, at better price than you will get on your own.
- Know exactly who you are working with. If either the charter brokerage management or their experience is not easily
obtainable on their website or app, what are they hiding? Is it a part-time operation? You should know who is responsible for the sourcing, service and ultimate delivery of your charter trip and experience.
- Jet charter is not a commodity. Despite billions of dollars of
investment and many attempts, the air charter business cannot be commoditized due to these 4 uncontrollable variables:
- There is a limited supply of aircraft.
- Weather has an effect on supply and schedule.
- Maintenance (scheduled and unscheduled) interrupt the
supply and performance capability of aircraft.
- Private jets are operated by human pilots, who have regulated availability, unforeseen unavailability and are subject to supply limitation.
In short, to fully realize the value and freedom you have earned with your ability to use private aviation, you should leave the shopping and service delivery to professionals. You will be happy you did.
At FlyPrivate, our best customers are experienced private fliers who have owned aircraft or been members in other jet charter programs. What they have learned is that they need quality aircraft, run by an excellent crew, delivered by a trusted and experienced team, with clear upfront pricing.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and
Instagram for the latest FlyPrivate news and information.
Phone: 1-800-641-JETS (5387)
All flights arranged by Private Business Jets, LLC DBA FlyPrivate are operated by Part 135 Certified Air Carriers. FlyPrivate will act as your agent for the purpose of obtaining charter service.