At FlyPrivate, we have arranged flights to and from destinations around the globe.
Some of our most popular destinations include:
New York, NY
New York is a very popular destination for private flyers all over the globe. The Big Apple has so much to offer whether you are there for business or for pleasure. Take in a Broadway show, visit historic Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, or pay your respects at the beautiful, new World Trade Center Freedom Tower.
If you're doing business on Wall Street, making a site visit or attending a conference, New York City has it all and more, including some of the best restaurants and hotels in the world.
When flying privately in and out of NYC, you will utilize one of the following airports:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) – about 8 miles from Manhattan
- Teterboro Airport (TEB) - about 12 miles from Manhattan
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – about 15 miles from Manhattan
- Westchester County Airport (HPN) – about 30 miles from Manhattan
- Republic Airport (FRG) – about 40 miles from Manhattan
If the "Windy City" is your home base or destination, you are in good company. Many of our customers do business in and around Chicago or call Chicago home. Visit Millennium Park to get some fresh air, take in the masterpieces at the Art Institute of Chicago or have some fun at the Navy Pier or Wrigley Field.
There are countless things to do in Chicago and the surrounding Great Lakes region. Chicago has also become a popular city for tech companies, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists alike.
When flying privately in and out of Chicago, you will utilize one of the following airports:
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW, KMDW) – about 8 miles from downtown, Chicago
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD, KORD) – about 17 miles from downtown, Chicago
- Chicago Executive Airport (PWK) – about 20 miles from downtown, Chicago
- DuPage Airport (DPA) – about 30 miles from downtown, Chicago
- Waukegan Regional Airport (UGN, KUGN) – about 35 miles from downtown, Chicago
- Lake in the Hills Airport (3CK) – about 38 miles from downtown, Chicago
Taking a trip to Denver? The Mile High City is a beloved destination for many private jet travelers. Meander the Denver Art Museum, visit Cherry Creek North for some luxury boutique shopping and art galleries, or take in a concert at the hugely popular Red Rocks Park & Amphitheater. There is no shortage of things to do in and around Denver.
Denver is one of the fastest growing metropolitan centers in the U.S. because it has so much to offer outside of the workplace, attracting great companies to set up their headquarters there.
When flying privately in and out of Denver, you will utilize one of the following airports:
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC, KBJC) – about 9 miles from downtown, Denver
- Centennial Airport (APA, KAPA) – about 13 miles from downtown, Denver
- Denver International Airport (DEN, KDEN) – about 20 miles from downtown, Denver
Naples is the place to be in terms of beaches and vacation homes. Many of our customers fly in and out of Naples every spring and fall to their second homes. Ranked as one of America's premier vacation destinations because of the gorgeous beaches and amazing cuisine, it has also earned a reputation for one of the best places to retire.
The city has a small-town charm but also boasts an affluent lifestyle, making it a great destination for those seeking a luxury getaway. Visit the Everglades for an adventure, relax on a beautiful beach, hop on a boat for some of the best fishing in Florida, or spend time shopping and eating at one of over 700 amazing restaurants.
When flying privately in and out of Naples, you will utilize one of the following airports:
- Naples Municipal Airport (APF, KAPF) – about 2 miles from downtown, Naples
- Marco Island Executive (MKY) – about 18 miles from downtown, Naples
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States. Home to many of our private jet clients, it is more famously home to NASA’s Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, the Livestock Show and Rodeo, and Museum District which includes the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Children's Museum of Houston.
If you are visiting Houston for business, you will find there is no shortage of luxurious hotels. The city is also a culinary haven and dining in Houston is a main attraction for visitors.
When flying privately in and out of Houston, you will utilize one of the following airports:
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU, KHOU) – about 8 miles from downtown, Houston
- Ellington Airport (EFD, KEFD) – about 15 miles from downtown, Houston
- Sugar Land Regional Airport (SGR, KSGR) – about 17 miles from downtown, Houston
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH, KIAH) – about 20 miles from downtown, Houston
- David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport (DWH, KDWH) – about 20 miles from downtown, Houston
- Lone Star Executive Airport (CXO, KCXO) – about 37 miles from downtown, Houston