Spring Travel Plans?
It’s that time again…The snow is starting to melt, the temperature is slowly getting warmer, and many of you are planning your spring migration back north. As winter finally fades, we wanted to be the first to welcome you to spring!
We are ready and at your service for your next trip and strongly encourage you to contact us now for your best flight options and pricing. Private aviation is very popular at this time of year. Most south to north flights are booked during the same weeks every year and we want to make sure you get the aircraft you need, when you need it.
For those new to private aviation, FlyPrivate has many benefits to you, your family and/or fellow travelers.
- Significantly reduce your door to door travel time.
- Experience the unmatched comfort and luxury of private jet charter, especially ideal for anyone who travel has become more difficult for due to mobility, pets, baggage, or other matters.
- See how our unique business model sets us apart from the rest. Here are 15 Reasons to FlyPrivate.
Please call or email our Client Services team right away so we can provide you with the best flight options and quotes to suit your trip.
- NCAA Basketball Finals & Championship: March 30th – April 8th – Minneapolis, MN
- The PGA Masters: April 11th-14th – Augusta, GA
- NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Begin: April 10th
- NBA Playoffs Begin: April 13th
- The Kentucky Derby: May 4th – Louisville, KY
- Wimbledon: July 1st – July 14th – Wimbledon, England
- New England
Early booking allows us to provide creative options which may not be available later in the season. We look forward to working with you!
All flights arranged by Private Business Jets, LLC DBA FlyPrivate are operated by Part 135 Certified Air Carriers. FlyPrivate will act as your agent for the purpose of obtaining charter service.